Consumer Protection Lawyer
The Green Law Office can assist you with any consumer protection matter. Many consumer issues that are very common are often the least understood. That is because many times there is a particular state or federal statute that deals specifically with each issue. These may provide for specific causes of action, attorneys fees, statutory damages, or other provisions. The state and federal laws that deal with these different issues can be very complex, and there are often technical requirements that must be adhered to or you may lose out on part or all of your claims. It is important that you talk to a knowledgeable attorney to protect yourself from being taken advantage of. And if you have already been taken advantage of, it is important that you do what is necessary to make sure you are compensated. Some of the areas in which The Green Law Office, PLLC can help you are:
- Claims and lawsuits against general and specialized contractors for construction defects;
- Claims against contractor bonds;
- Consumer Protection Act claims;
- Lemon Law and other claims against automobile dealers;
- Credit cards and other lenders, and debt collection matters;
- Credit reporting and credit score issues;
- Bad faith insurance claims, wrongful denial of claims, improper valuation, and other insurance issues.
Contact an experienced Spokane consumer protection attorney at The Green Law Office to discuss your case today.