Business & Corporate Lawyer
The Green Law Office is your full service business advisor. Whether you are starting your first small business in Spokane, or adding to an already robust organization, The Green Law Office can provide you with the strategic advice and proper documentation that will protect your assets and help grow your business even more. We have assisted businesses in Spokane with initial organization and management documents, and successfully litigated business disputes for our clients. Alan represents a number of business, large and small, and often serves as de facto general counsel for these companies. He also serves as In-house Counsel for a thriving software and web development company in Arizona and one of the top fly fishing companies in Montana. We provide all of the following services:
- Analysis of the proper corporate entity for you business;
- Managing the process of forming your corporation, partnership or LLC;
- Drafting an Operating Agreement and Buy-Sell Agreement;
- Producing an Employee Handbook;
- Risk assessment and advice on insurance and protecting your business;
- Drafting Proposals, Master Services Agreements (MSA), Contracts and Subcontracts;
- Complex business litigation, including business to business or partnership disputes;
- Defending lawsuits brought by customers, vendors or other businesses.
Contact our Spokane business attorney office today to discuss your business and how to protect it.