Real Estate & Property Lawyer
The Green Law Office assists clients with a variety of matters arising out of the ownership or purchase of property.
- Property line and boundary disputes;
- Easements, rights-of-way, and licenses for use;
- Premises liability;
- Home owners and condominium associations;
- Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions or By-laws;
- Rental and leasing issues for landlords and tenants;
- Insurance and contract issues.
Whether you own a single family home, belong to a condo or home owners association, rent your home, or lease a property to a renter, there are a number of issues that often require consultation with an experienced attorney to understand. Whether you have a question about your rights to access and use certain property, someone is trespassing on your property, or you need to better understand the ramifications and nuances of certain documents pertaining to your property, it is important to consult with a knowledgeable lawyer to avoid unnecessary problems and expenses down the road.
Alan Green is an experienced Spokane real estate attorney. Contact The Green Law Office to discuss your real property issues today.